Valid January 1 - December 31, 2018 for all Ya'lla destinations except Cuba
For Cuba terms and conditions, contact Ya'lla Tours USA.
These terms and conditions do not apply to private group departures.
• The prices of the tours are guaranteed, but if unforeseen circumstances beyond Ya’lla Tours USA’s control occur, i.e. increased government taxes, significant increase in currency exchange rates, etc., Ya’lla Tours USA will adjust the price accordingly.
• Prices are subject to change due to fluctuation in
currency exchange rate.
• A deposit of $500 per person, per country booked is required upon booking the tour.
• Final payment is due sixty days prior to departure.
• If booking within 21 days of travel, an additional fee of $75 per person will apply.
• A change fee of $50 per person will apply to any changes made by the traveler after confirmation has been sent.
• Transportation, lodging, meals, entertainment and other services are sold on a partial refundable basis depending upon the date, in relation to the departure date, such services are cancelled. The cancellation fees and calculations are set forth below.
• 61 days or more prior to departure, a service fee of $100 per person, per country will apply.
• If a tour is canceled within 60 days before departure date and full payment was not received in our office, the deposit will then be forfeited in full.
• Once full payment has been received, any refund made will be subject to a $75 per person administrative fee.
• 59 to 30 days prior to departure, a cancellation fee of 50% of the tour cost will apply.
• 29 to 15 days prior to departure, a cancellation fee of 75% of the tour cost will apply.
• 14 days or less prior to departure, a cancellation fee of 100% of the tour cost will apply.
• No refund will apply to any unused services including but not limited to flights, accommodations, touring, meals and/or transportation.
The Tour Operator reserves the right to change the itinerary due to unforeseen circumstances. In all cases, Ya’lla Tours USA will do its best to maintain the content of the tour. The Tour operator reserves the right to change the hotels listed on the tour for others of similar quality.
Ya’lla Tours USA acts as agent for services provided by operators herein and cannot be held liable for any services provided listed in this brochure or any other services incidental thereto. Further the responsibilities of air carriers are limited in accordance with international agreements and tariffs. Whereas Ya’lla Tours USA and the participating airlines and tour operators operate the land tours offered under this program only as agents of the aircraft, railroads, car rental contractors, steamship lines, hotels, bus operators, sightseeing contractors and others who provide the actual land arrangements. We are not liable for any act, omission, delay, injury, loss, damage or nonperformance occurring in connection with these tours. The Passenger contract in use by the airline concerned shall constitute the sole contract between the airline and the purchaser of these tours and/or passenger. Ya’lla Tours USA reserves the right to bring legal action to collect damages in the event that purchaser fails to pay any fees due and owing for services, including cancellation fees as set out in the section entitled ’Cancellations & Refunds’. The parties agree that should legal action be commenced, the prevailing party will be entitled to his/her or its reasonable attorney fees and court costs in addition to the actual damages sustained and proven. Venue for any dispute is Multnomah County Circuit Court, Oregon. This contract shall be governed by the laws of the State of Oregon.
Passenger has read the above terms and conditions and agrees to each of them. Passenger hereby warrants that they fully understand each of them. Specifically passenger understands that should he/she cancel their trip for any reason, passenger will be charged the cancellation fee set out in the ’Cancellations & Refunds’ section.
Your passport must be valid for at least six months following your entry date to your travel destination. For more specific visa requirements, please contact your nearest relevant consulate for current information.
This is the entire agreement of the parties and it may be amended only by written agreement signed by both Ya’lla Tours USA and the client. If any part of this agreement is held unenforceable by a court of law, the rest of this agreement will nevertheless remain in force and effect.
Travel insurance is not included in your tour price. It is the passenger’s responsibility to verify whether his/her local health insurance carrier provides coverage while traveling outside of the USA. Please contact your insurance carrier for details. Ya’lla Tours USA strongly advises that you purchase a comprehensive travel insurance policy to cover all aspects of your tour; including the loss of deposits through cancella-tion, loss of baggage and personal items, personal injury and death. A waiver must be signed if insurance is declined.
For complete insurance information: Click here »
Print Terms & Conditions
C.S.R. # 2034190-40
|Why stick with one country?
We will combine tours in any of our countries.
If you don't see exactly what you're looking for in our published tours, we will customize a program for you. We specialize in custom tours. It's what we do!
|According to UNESCO, Petra is "one of the most precious cultural properties of man's cultural heritage."
Smithsonian Magazine named Petra among the "28 Places to See Before You Die."