|Excellence in quality and safety are our prime concerns.
Our standards are achieved with hard work and strict operational guidelines:
* We use only 4 star, 5 star and deluxe hotel properties which are monitored continuously to ensure they maintain the high standards of comfort, cleanliness and security that we require. Every year we personally check hundreds of hotels, and choose to use only those that we feel meet our standards.
Only if it is good enough for us, is it good enough for you.
* Mobile phones and CB radios are operated on every tour, allowing us to monitor every moment of what is going on in each one of our tours.
* We do not spare any effort or expense when it comes to providing for the experience of a life-time.
We might not offer the cheapest tours, but we do not cut any corners. We provide the best value available at a fair price.
* Guides in each country are licensed, English-speaking and are hand-picked according to time tested excellence.
* We will customize any of our existing tours, or create itineraries based on the unique, specific needs of any individual traveler or group.
*All client funds are held in a trust account until paid to our suppliers.
* We carry $3,000,000 liability insurance and $3,000,000 errors and omissions insurance.
* We accept all major credit cards at no extra cost.
|Want to see more of Egypt?
Add an extension to St. Catherine, Sharm El Sheikh or the Fayum Oasis.
Want to see more of the world? Ask us about combining Egypt with Israel or Jordan.
All of our overland touring in Egypt is privately escorted. Touring from Nile cruises is done in small groups. For a supplemental fee, we will send your private guide with you on the Nile cruise.
|Some of the columns at Karnak Temple are 33 feet around and 80 feet tall!